When it all falls down, it all falls down.
I don't know what to do. I'm so lost and confused. I'm a mess. Nobody see's through my eyes. I'm a hurt soul, and i'm waiting on things to be better. I feel like things aren't going to be better. Lies & denies is what it is. You know what, I'm only speaking the truth. Think about it, everything I have said is true. I feel bad that I don't want to spend time with you guys anymore. Now, I really need to get away. I'm making things worse by staying here.
I do love you guys. I really do. But when everyone is pushing you away, and they start talking about you behind your back.. you just don't want to be there anymore. Not a single word can come out of my mouth anymore. It's like i'm being put on mute. Supposedly, I'm fake, selfish, a bitch, and have anger management. Anger management? Sure, I am tempermental. but supposedly, I would kill someone. HA! Newsflash, I'm not the one the hits. A bitch, I am. Selfish? Hm... only cause I don't have to help out a broke bitch. Kidding. I said I didn't care. & I kinda really don't, but everythings building up. I guess I exploded. Now what ? Whats next ? I'm messing things up. But hey, this selfish, fake, tempermental bitch has got a life ahead of her. Nobody is going to stop me. I'm happy with other things in my life. I just can't be happy with everything. I have myself. That's all I need. I don't kiss up, and I won't. I'm not sorry for what I said. I'm sorry it was heard.
1) grow up, and get off your ass. stop playing the guilt game.
2) stop playing that switching game.
3) stop denying stuff. you're not the best, and you're not 100% real.
4) stop talking, you don't know shit.
You guys just make me look bad. Enough said. I'm tired of this. Remember, I'm on mute.
if you can't accept me, then stop talking about me at least.
I don't know what to do. I'm so lost and confused. I'm a mess. Nobody see's through my eyes. I'm a hurt soul, and i'm waiting on things to be better. I feel like things aren't going to be better. Lies & denies is what it is. You know what, I'm only speaking the truth. Think about it, everything I have said is true. I feel bad that I don't want to spend time with you guys anymore. Now, I really need to get away. I'm making things worse by staying here.
I do love you guys. I really do. But when everyone is pushing you away, and they start talking about you behind your back.. you just don't want to be there anymore. Not a single word can come out of my mouth anymore. It's like i'm being put on mute. Supposedly, I'm fake, selfish, a bitch, and have anger management. Anger management? Sure, I am tempermental. but supposedly, I would kill someone. HA! Newsflash, I'm not the one the hits. A bitch, I am. Selfish? Hm... only cause I don't have to help out a broke bitch. Kidding. I said I didn't care. & I kinda really don't, but everythings building up. I guess I exploded. Now what ? Whats next ? I'm messing things up. But hey, this selfish, fake, tempermental bitch has got a life ahead of her. Nobody is going to stop me. I'm happy with other things in my life. I just can't be happy with everything. I have myself. That's all I need. I don't kiss up, and I won't. I'm not sorry for what I said. I'm sorry it was heard.
1) grow up, and get off your ass. stop playing the guilt game.
2) stop playing that switching game.
3) stop denying stuff. you're not the best, and you're not 100% real.
4) stop talking, you don't know shit.
You guys just make me look bad. Enough said. I'm tired of this. Remember, I'm on mute.
if you can't accept me, then stop talking about me at least.

No comments:
Post a Comment