I have too much I want to write about, so here we go again .
Right at this second .. .I got an IM from someone who has been bothering the fuck outta me. Can some boys just ... hop off my "dick" ? Okay, I don't have a dick. But please.. some people need to learn how to hop off a girls invisible dick. I hate when you're cool with someone, and then they become to get a little TOO much. & then you try to ignore them. Ah, I feel bad sometimes. But hey, whatever.
What would life be like without music ?
Shit , I don't even know. I live by quotes from songs. No joke, music keeps me sane. But, I'm pretty sure it keeps many, many, MANY people sane .. if not everyone. Music seriously puts me in "awe". I listen to music every second of my life. Unless I'm at school, or out doing something. I'm currently loving John Legend. He's a beast. Real talk, his music is real. You know how some singers become artists just because they can "sing", even though some can't even sing..? but whatever. I hate that. I'm sorrry. Real artists like John Legend puts me in awe, I'll say. It's truly inspirational. & I love my boy. I'm his number one fan. He currently recorded a song for me, and it's the cutest thing ever. I listen to it everyday. SHH, it's a secret.
I'm keeping this thing like my private journal.
iloveyourider.
I'm keeping this thing like my private journal.
iloveyourider.

No comments:
Post a Comment