So, I guess this will give me something to do when I'm really bored eh? Or maybe, I'll just write a whole buncha SHIZZNITS on here. Who knows, I don't. I don't even know what I'm trying to say, or my point exactly in writing this. Hahaha. So here goes a bunch of more random thoughts.
I'm sick right now. I've been sick. I can't seem to get rid of this major headache that I've been having forever. I've been missing school a lot, and it makes me feel like a failure. I'm not a failure though !!
Enough about school. I feel like I don't have any "real" friends, except maybe 3. I don't know, that was a random number. But it's pretty accurate, I would say. . . maybe, I should just try to accept people, because we're all human. Whether we talk shit, or we don't. I don't have to be everyone's "friend" right? Ha, right. Cause I'm SOOOO not !
I've been wanting to get away. Somewhere where it'll take my mind off things... lets say, reality. I want to go somewhere, where when I come back and HAVE to deal with "reality", I could think about my lovely time away.. and it'll make me happy ;) if you know what I mean. Okay, I'll just say it. I want to see this nigga bitch. The end.
P.S. I've been attempting to learn how to play guitar. I want to be on youtube, singing songs with my guitar. HAHA. Watch, I'll do it one day !
so that was random. first blog. don't shit on me.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey!!! go 4 it, if that's what you really want to do...Lavishanaire
ReplyDelete