Seems like I have no time to just "kick back & relax". & I actually think it'd be nice if everyone could do that! So, I'm back at school & piled up with homework. KILLER can i say ?! I'm actually writing this blog instead of doing my math homework, but oh well ! Lets see, I'll cover 2 days worth of my randomness.
Yesterday was super boring. School was boring. Then came home, and the funniest thing happened. I was about to put my laundry in, and Alex's laundry was in, so we went to get it. It was basically all soaped up. We waited hella long for that shit to be done, and when we opened the door, white bubble came running out of the washer ! oh no, so we had to clean it all up & trust me, it was the most crazy thing. & I couldn't tell my dad because he would have been pissed off...to the max. Uh huh! But it all worked out in the end, except just a whole big pile of bubbles left outside the door.
Today I didn't go to first period because that teacher keeps pissing me off, and its just building up, inside my head.. of how much he annoys me. Seriously, he needs to learn how to shut the fuck up. So I went to my IWE class, and stayed in there... yeah Mr.Correa is super chill. Hahaha. School was boring. Nothing interesting happened. Now I'm home, and I'll probably do some homework, and then talk to my love, and sleep. This is my daily routine. It sucks. I need something new in life.
My parents are still crazy. I don't know what to do with them. I hate being inbetween stupid situations, because I can't take sides. But whatever. They need to grow up. " I will not be like them when I grow up ." That, I tell myself. I have goals, and I will accomplish them. Until my next blog, later !
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment